PR and Communications Specialist (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany
PR and Communications Specialist (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
BrandEngage, our cost-per-engagement brand advertising product, is the engine that powers our development. In just nine months since inception, it has grown to a global audience of 85+ million monthly users. Simultaneously, it has helped us secure the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
The PR and Communications Specialist will take ownership of the company’s online and offline presence, media and press relationships as well as corporate identity. S/he will be part of the company’s Marketing and PR team.
The position reports directly to our VP Marketing and Talent.
- Identify main audience groups and targets and determine the best way to communicate information to them.
- Own and produce regular, relevant content for SponsorPay’s online presence including the corporate blog and social media channels.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Build relationships with key press entities and event organisers/owners.
- Manage company presence at exhibitions and conferences as well as organise internal events.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- 2-3 years of experience in PR, communications and/or journalism
- Fluency in English and German, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for technology and advertising
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Proactive and entrepreneurial approach
- Goal-oriented and tenacious working style
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals