Mobile Ad Operations Manager (m/f) at SponsorPay in Los Angeles, CA
Mobile Ad Operations Manager (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
BrandEngage, our cost-per-engagement brand advertising product, is the engine that powers our development. In just nine months since inception, it has grown to a global audience of 85+ million monthly users. Simultaneously, it has helped us secure the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities – continuously striving to make our business better; day-by-day, every day. For our mobile team we are currently recruiting a Mobile Ad Operations Manager:
As a Mobile Ad Operations Manager, your objective is to manage mobile advertising operations including seamless ad campaign setup, delivery, performance optimization plus supporting our partners, key account & sales managers with operative excellence, ensuring client happiness.
- Continuously review, analyze and optimize the performance of current campaigns
- Manage business partnerships with mobile advertising partners
- Strategically grow assigned accounts, in particular proactively improve availability, quality and commercial conditions of our mobile ad inventory
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to outline action steps for sales activities
- 1-2 years experience in advertiser operations or advertiser accounts management roles
- Graduate of business administration, economics or management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly developed computing & internet skills
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style
- Fluency in English, every additional language is a big plus
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference