Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
We collect vast amounts of data from interactions with millions of users every day. As Business Intelligence Analyst you are in charge of "making sense" of the data - providing analysis, reports and actionable business insights to all business units in the company.
- You acquire extensive understanding of our business and how it is reflected in our databases / data warehouse - including all the nitty-gritty details
- You provide quantative analysis to our internal and external stakeholders - you can provide an answer for every "What does our data tell us about problem X" type of question.
- For this, you use a variety of tools, from ad-hoc SQL queries to Excel to BI tools such as Pentaho Kettle
- You analyze/synthesize/model our data to answer central business questions (e.g. user behavioral patterns, revenue prediction models, A/B test analysis, cluster analysis of our advertising offers)
- For mentioned responsibilities, you work in close cooperation with our business teams and our product management and IT teams
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science, statistics or similar field
- 2-5 years of work experience in a business intelligence or data analysis role
- SQL Wizard. You are no stranger to SQL queries with hundreds of lines
- Real-world experience in statistical methods such as clustering, regression, pattern recognition, descriptive and inferential statistics, decision trees, prediction models a big plus.
- Experience with analyzing very large data sets a big plus
- Very high attention to detail - you obsess about providing 100% accurate data
- Very self driven. The ability to multi task and to work autonomously
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment
What We Offer
- Lots of great data (TBs)
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals