Business Analyst Finance (m/f) at SponsorPay in Berlin, Germany
Business Analyst Finance (m/f)
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution. We power innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
BrandEngage, our cost-per-engagement brand advertising product, is the engine that powers our development. In just nine months since inception, it has grown to a global audience of 85+ million monthly users. Simultaneously, it has helped us secure the title of second-fastest growing digital company in Europe!
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
As Business Analyst Finance you will report directly to our CFO and work closely with him and other departments on various topics in all areas of the business.
- Conduct market research to support sales, business development and product activities
- Prepare and support strategic decisions made by the management team
- Analyze monthly business performance
- Support further financing rounds
- Develop and support performance management of our team through Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain and enhance the company's financial model
- Forecasting of revenues and costs as well as cash flow-planning
- Support various projects on the management level, e.g. internationalization
- Design, arrange and implement business processes
- Business and proposal development
- 1 -3 years of experience as an analyst in investment banking or a consulting company
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles preferred
- Ability to analyze market research and financial data and to prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Professional writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach, self-sustained and tenacious working style
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience in the online gaming or performance marketing industry is a plus
What We Offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals