Media Analyst at Spongecell in New York, NY
We want you now! You’ve got an analytical mind and love being nose-deep in data sets, but are also personable and able to talk to clients. You may have some experience in the advertising world and are looking to get your foot in the door with a fast growing ad tech company.
About the Role:
- Analyze data sets, identifying trends
- Work with the sales team to perform research, identify campaign goals, prepare sales proposals, and make recommendations.
- Take ownership of individual campaigns from start to finish, setting up and executing campaigns in Demand Side Platforms (DSPs).
- Perform audits of departmental performance and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and optimize campaigns.
- Assist in preparing client-facing campaign summaries.
- About a year of experience within the digital media industry, possibly in AdOps or as an Analyst.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (...you know pivot tables and vlookups) and love of data analysis!
- Detail-oriented bent on reducing error.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, full of initiative, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree from a 4-year university, or equivalent institution.
We want your resume and cover letter. Send us your salary requirements and tell us why you are right for Spongecell. Look at the responsibilities listed above and tell us specifically where you are strongest and where you have the least experience. Tell us what resources you use to stay up to date on your job. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
We are a small and busy team and may not be able to get back to everyone, especially if you aren't a good match or don’t answer our questions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and work in compliance with the ADA. You must be eligible to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you!
Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run in any ad placement on the web. The company works with creative and media agencies to serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company placed #27 on the 2012 Inc. 500 list with a three-year revenue growth-rate of +3,064 percent.