Interactive Production Designer at Spongecell in San Francisco, CA
About the Role:
- Using Flash and Photoshop on a regular basis.
- Interfacing with an assortment of clients from media agencies, creative agencies, or brands directly.
- Contributing feedback to our product evolution and company structure
- Bringing your 'A' game and a high level or energy & passion to work each and every day
- A bachelors degree from 4 year university, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years working experience in some form of creative production role-- experience at an agency is a big plus
- Basic familiarity with Flash
- Proficiency with Photoshop
- Strong design & people skills
- Clear and confident communicator who is comfortable interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and handle several issues simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work with an ever-growing team and contribute as much as possible to the company & your own development
Spongecell is leading the creative resurgence of online display advertising by combining speed, innovation and advanced engineering to transform standard banner ads into rich-media-like interactive ads that can run on any ad placement on the web. We work with creative and media agencies to produce and serve thousands of engaging campaigns across billions of impressions for global brand advertisers every year. Spongecell is an independent company that was founded in 2006 with its headquarters in New York and offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company placed #76 on the 2011 Inc 500 list with a three-year revenue growth-rate of +3,064 percent.
- We'll provide you a competitive salary based on your experience, plus great benefits (employee sponsored health and dental, 401(k), great vacation and work environment
- We'll provide you with a fun and challenging job with opportunity for growth
- We listen to your opinions about our company and encourage you to contribute in ways that interest you
We are a small team and may not be able to get back to everyone, especially if you aren't a good match. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and work in compliance with the ADA. You must be eligible to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you!