We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at SpareFoot
Not the right job?
Search Marketing Manager at SpareFoot in Austin, TX
- SpareFoot operates a network of websites that help consumers comparison shop for self-storage facilities (like Hotels.com for self-storage). Some of our top sites: www.selfstorage.com, www.selfstoragedeals.com, www.sparefoot.com
- Millions of consumers use SpareFoot to find storage at more than 6,500 storage facilities in the US each year
- We’re funded by top investors (Silverton Partners & Floodgate), have an awesome team and revenue is growing FAST.
- Manage our pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for our network of websites
- Blow us away with your imaginative strategies for keyword expansion, campaign structuring and targeting.
- Monitor keyword bids, budgets, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Develop and test ad copy.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords
- Define and meet your PPC goals.
- Help us grow the business by identifying areas for expansion and improvement, whether it is in PPC or somewhere else.
- Minimum of 1 year paid search experience, 2-3 preferable
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for details, willing to get their hands dirty to get things done
- Strong ability identify opportunities by looking at data
- Bachelors degree
- B2C marketing background
- Understanding of A/B testing and its value
- Familiarity with website tracking utilities such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, etc
- Familiarity with usability testing
- Insurance for you and your family – fully paid
- Stock options (we’re still early enough that these are a big deal)
- A ridiculously cool work place – we just moved into our own office (a full floor) in downtown Austin.
- Downtown parking pass
- Unlimited beer and other beverages
- More free snacks than you have ever seen before (we currently consume 3lbs of pistachios/day)
- Sake bomb initiation event for all new employees at Imperia
- Catered lunch from Tacodeli once per week
- A highly casual and not always politically correct workplace (if you’re easily offended, please don’t apply)
- Shuffleboard and foosball in our office
- Work hard & play hard culture with frequent company social events (and cab vouchers to get home safely from those events)