Spread the word
Not the right job?
PHP Developer at SpareFoot in Austin, TX
- Are passionate about producing elegant, maintainable code
- Know when the quick and dirty solution is appropriate and (more importantly) when it is not
- Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
- Code in your spare time - what have you built?
- Offer a competitive salary
- Will offer you the opportunity to "punch above your weight" and make an immediate impact
- Will provide you with challenging problems where performance and elegance matter
- Write clean, maintainable PHP (seriously) and Java
- Hold regular hack-a-thons where you will work on problems you find interesting and present to your peers
- Give you $3k to customize your dev box
- Provide a $2k stipend per year for development related classes, certifications, and/or a conference of your choice
- Write some code: https://github.com/patjmizer/sf-problem1
- Apply: http://service.sparefoot.com/developer/
- Let's talk about your solution
- Insurance for you and your family – fully paid
- Stock options (we’re still early enough that these are a big deal)
- A ridiculously cool work place – we just moved into our own office (a full floor) in downtown Austin.
- Downtown parking pass
- Unlimited beer and other beverages
- More free snacks than you have ever seen before (we currently consume 3lbs of pistachios/day)
- Sake bomb initiation event for all new employees at Imperia
- Catered lunch from Tacodeli once per week
- A highly casual and not always politically correct workplace (if you’re easily offended, please don’t apply)
- Shuffleboard and foosball in our office
- Work hard & play hard culture with frequent company social events (and cab vouchers to get home safely from those events)
- To learn more about SpareFoot culture and news, read our blog and check us out on Facebook, G+ and Twitter.