Office Manager - Admin & Customer Support Representative at Solsmart Energy S...
Solsmart is looking to add a highly organized and productive individual onto its team in the role of Office Manager responsible for focusing on office administration & customer service. The ideal candidate is capable of working in a fast paced small business environment and will be customer service oriented. As Office Manager, you will be expected to implement and continuously improve administrative processes and ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the business. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate of a Business Administration program who is looking to jump into the working world with both feet and learn a lot very quickly about a wide array of business operations and the solar industry. The position will require daily interaction with both customers and vendors regarding accounts payable and receivable along with integrating new customers into the field operations pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day running of routine office admin tasks (mail, office supplies and telephone)
General Accounting and Data Entry Tasks
- Interface with customers in contract management phase post-sale
- Service call management
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable invoicing
- Facilitate customer collections
- Work closely with off-site Accountant to coordinate government remittances
- Administrative Tasks
- Organize and file mission critical documentation
- Create and manage microFIT applications for customers reporting to Field Operations
- Assist with project document preparation for various regulatory agencies
- Provide input on process improvements for day-to-day operation of the office, sales and customer relations
- Previous experience in office administration with exposure to many general functions an asset
- Strong English language and grammar skills
- Working knowledge of purchase orders, invoices, and accounting reports an asset
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to learn quickly and perform efficiently
- Software Experience Required: Excellent knowledge of computers, MS Word and Excel. Quickbooks experience an asset but not mandatory.