Back-end Senior Engineer at Socure in New York, NY
Socure is a NYC based software company that produces a next generation security SaaS solution to combat the growing risk of identity theft and related fraud. Our proprietary algorithms analyze an individual’s social media behavioral patterns to verify an individual's online identity.
Socure offers businesses an API to identity proof or authenticate a particular user at the point of social sign on, e-commerce checkout of peer-to-peer payment.
Socure is looking for a Back-End engineer that wants to make a difference in the social media, security and/or financial industry. If you are a phenomenal problem solver that's looking to solve cutting edge technical challenges with a team of experienced technologists formerly at Palantir, Netegrity, Lockheed Martin, Uber, Oracle, Kroll and more, we look forward to hearing from you shortly! Please check out the perks at http://www.socure.com/hiring.html
- 3-5 years experience with Java
- spring framework experience (AOP, MVC, Security, Social, Hibernate/JPA)
- Maven build tool
- RDBMS (mysql)
- Amazon web services
- Git (or equivalent) source code management
Additionally, experience with the following will be a big plus:
- NoSQL (graph DB BigOWLIM/StarDog/Neo4J or equivalent and column stores like Cassandra) for storing RDF triples.
- Jena API, SPARQL, OWL
- Yoreeka or equivalent statistical framework for clustering and classification
- Signal Collect framework for large graph traversal
- Mobile app development for iOS/Android
We are a well-funded startup based in New York City and we are actively hiring both interns and full time developers locally.