Community Manager at Directly in San Francisco, CA
Have you ever had a frustrating experience dealing with a big company? We're on a mission to fix a structurally flawed customer service industry that results in 6 billion frustrating consumer interactions and $85 billion in lost commerce each year. For a consumer perspective, please visit insidr.net/about.
- Welcome and build relationships with insiders through our blog, email, and social media channels
- Help customers access insiders and leverage our community to solve their problems
- Build a strong social presence on Facebook that drives traffic and consumers INSIDR
- Build a strong affiliate network of partners that drives traffic and consumers to INSIDR
- Blog about important news
- Reach out and participate in conversations on external sites and communities
- 1-2+ years as a community manager in a high-profile, active consumer-facing community site
- Passionate about INSIDR – you’ll be an ambassador for our company
- Strong writing skills: Many of the responsibilities require writing and blogging. Edginess is a plus.
- Scrappiness. We're testing many programs, you should be able to build projects from scratch
- Quantifiable success building a social media program with large audiences and engagement
- Expert with social tools such as CoTweet and Hootsuite
- Develop a 'voice' in professional blogging, Twitter stream, Facebook, etc..
- Be 'political' - engaged in issues pertaining to our cause