Jr. Content Creator and Social Juggernaut at Social Annex, Inc. in Marina del...
Social Annex has created the most customizable Social Commerce platform that allows online retailers and eCommerce sites to monetize Social Media. The Social Annex platform is currently in use by many top 500 IR sites. Through the innovative use of Social Sharing, Social Merchandising, Social Engagement and Social Analytics, Social Annex allows online retailers to quickly implement its platform and realize immediate benefits.
If you're a creative top notch writer, if your organization and dependability matches the level of your interest in technology than you might just be the newest recruit at a rapidly expanding SaaS start up.
This is an entry level content and promotion role on an inbound marketing team that reports onsite at our Marina del Rey, CA office. At Social Annex you will face an abrupt and unyielding learning curve, but that is how you will build your personal value and your impact on the company.
You will own objectives in a collaborative environment, be fed direction and have the resources required to meet your goals at your fingertips.
- Will be responsible for creating and pushing content to top industry publications
- Take the lead on creating, formatting and distributing content such as eBooks, White Papers, How-To Guides, Thought Leadership Pieces, Infographics, Comics, Releases and more.
- Be responsible for strategy and execution of all social channels
- An excellent creative and analytical writer
- An understanding of effective promotion strategies
- An interest in social marketing
- A desire to work in a technology startup environment