Client Services Rep - entry-level (FT and PT openings)i at SmartZip Analytics...
Client Services Rep
SmartZip is a rapidly growing, Intel backed, venture startup that is changing the way products and services are sold to the home. Using proprietary algorithms and predictive modeling, SmartZip products combine deep insight of real estate, analytics and digital marketing to deliver high yield sales results for our clients. We are seeking a smart, customer-savvy Client Services Rep to join our Client Services team.
The ideal candidate is seeking a challenging and rewarding work environment with opportunity to gain rapid and valuable experience. You should thrive in a fast paced environment, be self-sufficient with outstanding organization skills and customer service oriented.
- Accurately handle order processing, billing, and contract administration duties
- Conduct client implementation training for our SmartTargeting™ program
- Manage administration of 3rd party direct mail services on behalf of clients
- Act as the primary contact for assigned clients and provide day-to-day exceptional customer service and support
- Anticipate and respond to client service requests, providing necessary research, problem solving and resolution support, while managing internal and external expectations
- Successfully prioritize, track, monitor and follow-up on outstanding items and escalate to Client Success Manager as appropriate
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Highly organized with attention to detail and an ability to reliably perform multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service orientation
- An ability to work independently and as a team player with excellent work ethic
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- College degree or 2 years previous experience
- Hands-on experience using a CRM is a plus (Salesforce)
Experience working with real estate agents is a plus