Web Application Developer at Smarsh, Inc. in Portland, OR
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Smarsh helps over 20,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow Smarsh at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc.
We are seeking a web application developer to join our growing team in the continual development our web-based solutions. Our team strives to rapidly adapt to our clients’ needs, design simple features that can satisfy a multitude of customer and industry needs, and implement easy-to-use customer experiences.
Team members work closely with product management, quality assurance, and other developers to translate designs and specifications into features for our clients. We work in an agile environment where all members share responsibilities for the end-to-end delivery of our products, from design and development to delivery of the product.
· 3-5 years of experience as a web application developer
· Familiarity with HTML5, Bootstrap, and Sass a plus
· Working knowledge of C#, ASP.Net, and ASP MVC
· Experience with .Net 4.0+ Framework and Visual Studio 2010+
· Experience working with relational databases and T-SQL knowledge
· Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility pitfalls, primarily with IE, Firefox, and Chrome
- Attention to detail with an artistic eye for layout and design
- Strong communication and collaborative skills with other team members and departments
- Curious mind; has a passion for learning new technologies
- Strong communication skills and can work easily with remote teams
- Able to think outside the box to resolve issues with creative solutions
- Adaptable for a high growth environment with a positive, can-do attitude
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.