Support Technician at Smarsh, Inc. in Atlanta, GA
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Founded in 2001, Smarsh helps over 10,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies and mitigate risk. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow Smarsh at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc.
Why work at Smarsh?
Working at Smarsh offers you the chance to work in a collaborative and curious environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow. The Technical Support team is closely aligned with providing excellent client service, supporting each other, and enjoying the challenge of solving various technology problems. We believe job satisfaction comes from being able to do what you love while working with other talented people, and not forgetting to have fun along the way.
- Create client evangelists by providing world class client support to our numerous software solutions, including; POP3/IMAP Email Hosting, DNS, TCCP/IP & SMTP Troubleshooting, and Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Hosting.
- Provide technical support for mobile applications including; iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Act as a client liaison handling phone and email support requests, where you become an advocate for the resolution of client issues.
- Work closely with other departments in resolving issues and fulfilling all client requests, regardless of the nature of the problem.
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire and ability to go above and beyond for the cause
- Patience, desire to help others
- Ability to multi-task in sometimes stressful environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethics
- Background check required
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.