Search Marketing Manager at Sittercity Incorporated in Chicago, IL
We are Sittercity, a high growth, fast-paced and dynamic web company founded in 2001. With over 2 million members nationwide, Sittercity connects families with pre-screened caregivers by providing detailed profiles with photos, parent reviews, background checks, up-to-date availability, references and caregiving experience. In fact, every 30 seconds Sittercity connects a family with the local caregiver that meets their unique needs.
Our Search Marketing Manager will execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs in both domestic and international markets and will be responsible for setting the SEM strategy for Sittercity in sponsored search, display, remarketing and content. The qualified candidate will have a strong passion for search marketing background with affiliate experience preferred.
- Recruit new affiliate partners and grow the program on a regular basis
- Track daily performance of affiliate programs to identify opportunities as well as prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates
- Work with creative team to develop and test campaign creative
- Manage agency relationship – including monitoring performance, budget management, etc.
- Analysis and reporting of all SEM efforts on key performance indicators and utilize your deep knowledge of the SEM sphere to further build and optimize the program
- Refine and build new strategies that align with Sittercity goals of acquiring new customer flow
- Implement best practices across campaigns and testing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- 5 plus years of paid search marketing managing an in-house program
- Experience managing an affiliate program a strong plus
- Proven grasp of all paid search mediums including remarketing, display and content, mobile and video
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- A broad knowledge of ecommerce business models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sharp mind with an ability to understand and develop concepts
- Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to multi task
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Sittercity operates in a casual and fun environment in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Perks include weekly on-site fitness classes, unlimited healthy snacks, weekly team lunches and quarterly outings. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package include Health, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and three weeks of paid time off to start.
Sittercity is a Recipient of the 2013 Work-Life Seal of Distinction Award from the Alliance for Work-Life Progress.
Sittercity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participants in E-Verify and background checks all employees.