Online Marketing Manager, Email Marketing at Sittercity Incorporated in Chica...
We are Sittercity, Inc., a high growth, fast-paced and dynamic web company founded in 2001. With over 2 million members nationwide, Sittercity connects families with pre-screened caregivers by providing detailed profiles with photos, parent reviews, background checks, up-to-date availability, references and caregiving experience. In fact, every 30 seconds Sittercity connects a family with the local caregiver that meets their unique needs.
The Online Marketing Manager will be part of our Digital Marketing team.
Manage, execute and optimize all email marketing efforts.
- Develop and optimize short and long term touch point strategy with focus on lead conversion and customer retention/reactivation.
- Create, deploy and compile reporting for weekly email campaigns.
- Optimize and own test plan for all email campaigns.
- Work closely with graphic designer to develop email creative.
- Write compelling copy that speaks to customer needs and encourages email interaction and conversion.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to develop overall online marketing strategy, creative direction and marketing calendar.
- Proactively identify and form partnerships with external email list owners, with focus on customer acquisition.
- Work closely with Online Marketing Coordinator and Analytics Manager to analyze channel and campaign performance.
- Report campaign performance to Marketing Director and upper management team.
- Collaborate with Product and Technology teams to optimize site and data model to create list growth and optimize email marketing program.
- Train and assist in the development of the Online Marketing Coordinator.
- Assist in other Marketing functions as needed.
- 3-5 years online marketing experience in a B2C environment
- Proven direct response email marketing experience a must
- Expert knowledge of email service provider (ESP) tools (experience with Exact Target a plus)
- Proven success with subscription business a plus
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and A/B testing methodology
- Self-starter, work with minimal oversight
- Basic working knowledge of html
- Both strategic and tactical performer, both creative and analytical thinker
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High level of creativity
- Demonstrated success in other digital marketing channels a plus (SEM, SEO, display, social media, affiliate marketing).
- Bachelor's degree
We operate in a casual and fun environment in the River North area. Perks include weekly on-site yoga classes, unlimited healthy snacks, weekly lunches, and quarterly outings. In addition, we offer a very competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance as well as 3 weeks of paid time off to start.
Sittercity is a Recipient of the 2013 Work-Life Seal of Distinction Award from the Alliance for Work-Life Progress.
Sittercity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify.