We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at showpad
Not the right job?
Graphic Design Intern at showpad in New York, NY
Showpad's cloud-based Online Platform lets you upload and manage all your sales material in one central and secure place. Bulk upload or pull your assets from Dropbox, Box or other storage libraries. Any tye of popular content is supported. Even your website or company-specific web applications can be integrated. With Showpad's tagging and metadata functionality, you can manage and find the right content, fast.
Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design skills are essential in every industry now as the market drifts to the Internet. The Graphic Design Intern is an artist who must create visually appealing designs that will touch, move, and inspire those who look at them. They are responsible for ensuring that our business is properly displayed through our web site, flyers, landing pages, etc. The Web Design Intern is motivated by a genuine and natural expression to transform the health and vitality of all people.
When submitting your work samples/portfolio, please indicate your specific role(s) and contributions for each project presented.
• Brainstorms and mocks up design ideas.
• Designing landing pages, e-mail marketing newsletters, social media campaigns, banners, offline print materials, web pages, etc
• Works with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product.
• Be proficient in HTML & Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) applications required
• Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Effective communication with peers
• Basic understanding of best practices for digital and print design
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Willingness to learn and take direction from creative leads and senior leadership
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines
• Ability to write catch ad copy a huge plus
Internships are unpaid positions; however, may be worth credit hours through your college or university programs.
Build your portfolio of work
• Flexible scheduling
• Gain experience working with the leading digital marketing software HubSpot, SEOmoz, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
• In depth education of how data and design are an intergal partnerhsip in today's digial marketing landscape, a/b test your designs to how consumers react.