We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Shop It To Me
Not the right job?
MBA Intern Summer 2012 at Shop It To Me in San Francisco, CA
- Shop It To Me is the #1 online personal shopping service. We recommend 2+ billion products to 4+ million active subscribers every month. We are profitable, growing and on our way to completely disrupting the ecommerce industry by making shopping the easiest, most personalized experience you’ve ever seen.
- Here’s how it works: You tell us your favorite brands (Prada, Rebecca Minkoff, 600+ others) and preferences (size, price). Then we scour the internet every day and let you know when things you want go on sale.
- We make money whenever people buy something. Our service has been called "addictive" and "dangerous."
- Everyone loves a sale – join us and help our millions of adoring fans access the products they crave.
About the Job:
- Are you a self-starting, sharp, strategic MBA student looking for an amazing opportunity at a rapidly growing startup? Are you a quick, analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment?
- We are looking for a smart, creative, hands-on individual to help us map out our growth strategies and launch new products. You will work with a small, dedicated team to help create the best possible online personalized shopping experience!
- In this MBA internship you will be given a focused project that will assist Shop It To Me to chart it's future growth path. This one-of-a-kind opportunity will enable you to see your impact while experiencing the ins and outs of what it's like to work at a start-up.
- Develop growth strategies for Shop It To Me to expand into new categories
- Create launch timeline, begin to implement your plans.
- Contribute to brainstorms, innovate, and assist with overall Shop It To Me needs
- Current MBA student from top tier program.
- Previous product management, business development, or online marketing experience.
- Smart, creative, hands-on individual who thrives in an unstructured environment.
- A passion for the Shop It To Me email service.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Awesome location (SOMA) in San Francisco, CA - the hotbed of startup goodness.
- Opportunity to work with small, super-smart team that's killing it.
- Intellectual challenge
- Millions of adoring fans.
- If you are interested in applying, please create a brief list of the most important potential areas Shop It To Me should consider expanding in the future. Submit a short explanation for each of these areas in your cover letter.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We will not sponsor visas, nor will we hire consultants through sub-contractors that hold your visa. Oh yeah - and we don't work *any* third party recruiters.