Account Management Fall Intern at Shop It To Me in San Francisco, CA
We are currently seeking an Account Management Intern for the fall-winter (September - December 2012). This is a paid internship, and we are looking for availability to work 20-40 hours/week in our San Francisco, CA office.
Are you a quick thinker who thrives in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment? Do you possess top-notch organizational skills and a drive to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately? Do you want to gain experience building and growing a hip online service while getting your feet wet in Account Management and Business Development? If so, this might be the dream internship for you! Shop It To Me (http://www.shopittome.com) is looking for a smart, creative, hands-on, passionate individual to help us grow our business.
- Shop It To Me is the #1 online personal shopping service. We recommend 2+ billion products to 4+ million active subscribers every month. We are profitable, growing and on our way to completely disrupting the ecommerce industry by making shopping the easiest, most personalized experience you’ve ever seen.
- Here’s how it works: You tell us your favorite brands (Prada, Rebecca Minkoff, 600+ others) and preferences (size, price). Then we scour the internet every day and let you know when things you want go on sale.
- We make money whenever people buy something. Our service has been called "addictive" and "dangerous."
- We are also in the midst of launching a new product that has the potential to turn eCommerce on its head.
- Everyone loves a sale – join us and help our millions of adoring fans access the products they crave.
- Schedule, test, track and implement retail promotional offers (Get a sneak peek on deals!)
- Contribute to the support and development of existing retail partner relationships
- Work with Business Development team to prioritize, evaluate, and research new retail partners
- Provide support for maintaining and updating CRM database, monthly reporting & partner invoicing
- Provide stellar operational and administrative support for various partner & marketing promotions
- Creatively contribute to brainstorms and generate ideas for new Shop It To Me products
- Respond to and track Shop It To Me new retailer inquiries in a timely and helpful manner
- Current college student from top tier institution with a 3.5 or higher GPA. Completed coursework in Business, Communications, and/or Advertising preferred.
- Smart, creative, hands-on individual who thrives in an unstructured environment
- Web savvy and interested in online performance metrics
- Fast and proficient with Microsoft Excel and data-entry programs
- Extremely detail oriented, with a knack for multi-tasking
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic HTML preferred but not required
- A passion for the Shop It To Me email service
- Great location (SOMA), fresh fruit, ability to work with a small super-smart team, ability to interact with millions of excited fans. Plus, you’ll get to look at trendy apparel and designer brand websites as part of your work!
- No Recruiters Please!
- Only applicants authorized to work in the United States will be considered
Shop It To Me is headquartered in San Francisco, California.