Audience Acquisition Manager at SheFinds Media in New York, NY
SHEfinds Media is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Audience Acquisition Manager.
- Drive substantial list growth through various email acquisition incentives.
- Create tracking and reporting dashboards for social media and email.Track acquisition performance and proactively present results and ideas for improvement to management.
- Source and Implement new marketing partners for co-registration initiatives such as contests/giveaways.
- Conceptualize and execute new aquisition campaigns and optimize email capture across multiple digital platforms including online, email, social, tablet, and media.
- Optimization of external marketing channels through copy and design while utilizing best practices for conversion and referrals/share tools
- Work with editorial, production, marketing and partners in an effort to execute simultaneous acquisition initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day direct marketing activities including creative development, operational setup, test execution, and monitoring of results.
- Create and oversee the expense and response analysis for direct mail campaigns and email campaigns
- Works with Director and COO to determine new acquisition budget as well as short and long-term strategies. Optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation
- Negotiate and execute media buys for audience acquisition and analyze effectiveness (i.e. cost-per-subscriber, ROI, etc)
- Oversee the creation of marketing messages that will not only get the attention of your target consumer, but also a message that easily conveys our value proposition
- Analyze subscriber engagement and devise/execute strategies for long-term subscriber retention.
- Optimize e-mail frequency and page design performance to maximize open and click-thru rates
- 1- 4 years of related work experience within subscriber acquisition.
- Analytical background and in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and email metrics
- Negotiation skills and experience with assembling multibrand promotions
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to innovate and apply new consumer/industry trends in marketing executions
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel required)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of email, Internet , social media, and direct marketing methods
- Connections to relevant media partners and brands a major plus
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once
IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE ITEMS BELOW IN YOUR APPLICATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
1. Your resume.
2. Your desired salary.
3. A cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person for this job.
Please submit at the bottom of your cover letter:
A. An example of an email acquisition campaign you think is well done with your rationale.
B. Two (2) websites you would be good email aquisition partners for SHEfinds.com
C. Your favorite fashion website
E. Links to your Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook and any other social media sites you use.
No phone calls. If you've followed all the instructions above and we think you may be a fit, we will contact you.
SheFinds Media is a network of websites -shefinds.com, momfinds.com and thefoundist - that help women shop online. We are a well funded, profitable company. Our management team is small but very experienced - this is a great place to learn from professionals who have worked at major companies like Time Inc., Conde Nast, CBS, AOL and Ask.com (IAC). Now is an exciting time to join the team as we are looking for fresh ideas and enthusiasm as we ramp up our editorial offering and consumer acquisition.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We work long hours/full days but have flexible “in office” time- no Mondays and 11:30AM-6PM Tuesday-Friday.
Small, well behaved dogs are welcome