Quality Inspector of Medical Devices at FieldConnect in Irvine, CA
Job Scope and Dimensions: First Shift & Second Shifts
Job Summary: Inspect and test production assemblies, finished product, and packaging. Complete and maintain documentation.
Receives Direction From: Quality Control Supervisor
Provides Direction To: None
Examples of Essential Functions: Including but not limited to:
- Apply quality control inspection methods to inspect and test production assemblies, finished product and packaging.
- Use appropriate instruments, tools, gauges, and methods for quality control testing.
- Conduct testing for packaging, shelf-life validation, and sterilization.
- Complete documentation of test and inspection results.
Qualification Guidelines: Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
- High school graduation
- Two years experience in quality control and documentation in a controlled production environment
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic reading and math
- Computer skills desirable; word processing, spreadsheets
- Reading drawings
- Reading production documentation
- Good Manufacturing Practices ISO procedures
- Use of various inspection tools, including microscopes calipers, and other inspection equipment
- Knowledge of inspection and sampling methods
- Recognize problems and take corrective measures
- Standing, Sitting, Walking
- Working on parts while looking through a microscope
- Manual dexterity
- Eye/hand coordination
- Light lifting
- Direct exposure to health and safety hazards associated with production materials and equipment
Founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, Kelly Services has provided workforce solutions to customers in a variety of industries throughout its history. Kellys range of workforce solutions and geographic coverage has grown steadily over the years to match the needs of our customers. Kellys traditional expertise began with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Today, Kelly also offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services for its customers, including recruitment, human resource management, vendor management, and outplacement services on a global basis.
Kelly has evolved from a United States-focused company concentrating primarily on traditional office services into a global workforce solutions leader with a breadth of specialty businesses. Kelly assigns professional and technical employees in the fields of finance and accounting, education, engineering, information technology, law, science, and healthcare. Kelly is the worlds largest scientific staffing provider and it ranks among the leaders in IT, engineering, and financial staffing.
Awards and Recognition
Kelly Services has been recognized for its quality processes, management practices, supplier diversity, and community involvement with the awarding of Intel Corporations Certified Supplier Quality Award, Johnson & Johnsons Supplier Diversity Partnership Award, Sara Lee Corporations Outstanding Service and Support Award, American Red Cross/Southeast Michigan Corporate Citizen Award, Michigan Minority Business Development