Sales Manager at Sharethrough in Detroit, MI
Sharethrough is the leading Native Video Advertising Platform for viral, long-form, and branded entertainment. We believe the future of video advertising is about engagement, not interruption, and we are working with top brands, media companies and publishers to build cutting edge non-interruptive and choice based technology for distributing videos online. Our platform helps:
- Brands drive targeted and quality audiences for web video, and optimizes for maximum sharing and user endorsement;
- Publishers generate new revenue using native monetization
About the Role
Sharethrough is seeking additional sales professionals to support our rapid growth in the Midwest territory (Michigan focused). The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in digital/social/video media advertising sales and a strong understanding of both the media agency and creative agency world.
- At least 2 years experience identifying and closing digital brand marketers, media and creative agency decision makers - your primary goal will be to sell comprehensive social video marketing campaigns
- Proven track record hitting 7 figure annual sales goals
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery (at a 6-figure level)
- Experience authoring comprehensive and persuasive proposals
- Strong contacts in Michigan
- Personable, excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Passion for social, video and viral advertising
- Thorough understanding of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, beyond), success in digital/social media advertising sales and a strong understanding of both the media agency and creative agency world
- Bachelor’s degree
About the Good Stuff
- Competitive salary, stock options and a 401(k) plan
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous vacation policy (we like to travel too! we get it)
- Sick days when you need them
- Happy Hours, dinners and other fun stuff
- Oh and we love dogs!
Qualified candidates, please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter.