Marketing Manager at Servio in San Francisco, CA
At a time when the demand for online content is exploding, Servio remains the unchallenged leader of workforce-enabled content merchandising. Servio has developed the most advanced distributed workforce management platform in the world. Our customers are global retailers and publishers like Target, Walmart, Orbitz, Overstock, Thomson Reuters and CBS.
Servio helps eCommerce retailers and publishers drive traffic and conversions by optimizing product and category pages. We specialize in enterprise-class content generation and data enhancement and are able to outperform traditional providers (like BPOs or internal teams) in terms of quality, scale, cost and flexibility.
We have executed a multiple consecutive quarters of 300%+ revenue growth. We’re signing up customers that need powerful new content solutions to generate internet traffic, and because what we do is hard to replicate both technologically and operationally, we are considered fierce competitors by others in our space.
Servio leverages a global workforce that’s 250,000 strong, and crucially, we’ve figured out how to enable that workforce to deliver work of unparalleled quality and sophistication at scale.
Learn more about us in CNET, BusinessWeek, The New York Times, NBC, ABC, in USA Today, and in TechCrunch.
We're located in the SOMA, San Francisco.
Servio is looking for a marketing manager with content marketing superpowers. You will write enterprise marketing content with the genius of Hemmingway but be far less cantankerous and much more outgoing. You’ll need to be energetic, a natural communicator and love, love, love marketing writing and producing powerpoint presentations with speed and flair. The Marketing Team here at Servio works closely with a high performing sales team, creating sales collateral, driving lead campaigns, keeping ahead of industry trends and making sure Servio is at all the right industry events. We are a small, creative team who is able to produce amazing output, quickly.
More On Your Skill-Set:
This position requires a team player with exceptional B2B content marketing skills, who takes initiative and is a confident Enterprise marketer. Successful candidates will have 5+ years of professional experience with product marketing in the B2B space and you will have spent time at a growth stage company and understand the unique demands that rapid growth places on marketing teams.
You have natural prioritization skills to take a long list of action items, and execute them thoroughly. We're looking for someone who loves to get a job done and does it with positivity. Culturally, we love co-workers who combine a can-do attitude with a great sense of humor. If you also have the ability to immediately, yet humbly, name your superpower, you’ll fit right in here.
Your Primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the master Editorial Calendar
- Producing marketing assets according to the Editorial Calendar, including Product One Sheets, Client Case Studies, Pitch Decks and Thought Leadership and Event Materials & Merchandise
- Producing material for webinars, sales decks and presentations by senior executives at thought leadership events
- Distribution of content using in-house, social and 3rd party distribution channels: Publishing pages and blogs to a wordpress, publishing appropriately to facebook, twitter, Slideshare.
- Developing content for PR campaigns and strategic partners
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with open source Editorial Calendar software such as Contently.com Experience with multi-channel social publishing software such as Hootsuite.com
- Experienced WordPress User
- Polished, professional, hard working, ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
- Some Marketo and SFDC experience
- Graphic design skills - Photoshop, Illustrator and foundational HTML
- SEM experience - Google AdWords, network ad buys, retargeting
This is a full time, salaried position that includes health benefits from day one, stock options, the chance to work with an office full of awesomely smart and gifted people, and all the RedBull you can drink.