We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at SendGrid
Not the right job?
Sales & Business Development Internship (Boulder) at SendGrid in Boulder, CO
We are currently looking for an intern to join our Sales & Business Development team. In this role you will assist with the identification of new business opportunities and responding to existing customer inquiries. Additionally, you will work closely with sales operations to assist with business analysis, process improvement, and data quality projects.
This is a paid internship for the Summer 2012 with flexible hours and starting/ending dates.
What you’ll do
* Assist with inbound sales inquiries and customer service requests
* Answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information
* Lead qualification; Identifies new business opportunities and route to sales team
* Online document / contract management
* Assist with data quality and maintaining clean sales pipeline reports
* Maintains and improves quality results by following sales processes; recommending improvements to the processes
* Conduct customer industry segmentation research; identifies areas of opportunity
* Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; updates competitive analysis information
* Strong technical understanding of Internet / cloud services
* Customer service focused
* Excellent professional communication skills both verbal and written
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Team-oriented and collaborative
* Above average skills with the Microsoft Office suite
* Data entry skills - SalesForce or similar CRM experience a plus
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, with preference to Business, Marketing, or an MBA program
* Previous sales and/or customer service experience a plus