SendGrid is a fast moving, lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the company’s success. To be based out of our Anaheim office, we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join an already talented and established Marketing Team. If you are equally adept analytically as with marketing strategy and execution, then SendGrid may be the perfect environment for you.
* Proven ability to understand a customer on-boarding experience and be able to work with the product team to optimize paths and reduce friction.
* Data oriented marketer with proven experience developing direct marketing channels. Must have a good working knowledge of media purchasing and of CPM, CPL, CPC, and other various deal structures.
* Ability to manage a web property and track, measure and analyze conversion funnel metrics using data to establish test methodologies and analyze test results.
* Experience with split testing direct acquisition channels and tracking multiple campaigns at once
* Good email marketing skills to help engage, retain and upsell customers throughout their lifecycle.
* Experience with AdServers a plus
* Experience with SalesForce and Marketo or other marketing automation software a plus
Personal Qualities and Requirements
* Team player with a great attitude and a positive outlook on life (it’s not all about work)
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
* Ability to execute like a champ
* Be able to back up recommendations using data
* Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
* Good writing skills are required
* Results oriented / get it done attitude
* Data oriented marketer who loves pivot tables
* 4 year degree required
At SendGrid, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; choice of medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan with a competitive company match; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance and we can prove it.