The Sales Manager role at SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the organization. It is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a team of highly motivated Inside and Development Sales Representatives in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. The ideal candidate is ambitious and seeks a challenging work environment, as well as possesses the desire to contribute to the growth of a company that is changing an industry.
What you’ll do
The primary function of the Sales Manager is to build and scale an efficient and effective inbound and outbound sales team and program. This includes mentorship and personnel management, managing and oversight of all deals through the pipeline, interacting with leads and customers constantly, and identifying & communicating larger trends to the broader organization.
* Hiring, training
* Sales process definition, improvement, and execution
* Defining and tracking key metrics
* Managing and driving team to revenue and other goals
* 8+ years of inside sales, with a track record of progression and results
* 5+ years leadership or management experience
* Online / SaaS / Cloud industry knowledge
* Passion for technology and selling technology
* Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
* An ability to learn quickly and adapt even faster
* Strengths in customer service, problem solving, and time management
* A logical and strategic mindset