Developer Evangelist (Anaheim, CA or Boulder, CO) at SendGrid in Anaheim, CA
About the company
SendGrid is based in Boulder, Colorado with an office in Orange County, California and is backed by substantial venture funding from Highway 12 Ventures and Foundry Group. At SendGrid we’re focused on developing and expanding our world class, cloud based transactional email platform. We’ve revolutionized the transactional email space by efficiently powering the infrastructure for thousands of companies that rely on us to send millions of emails every day.
We’re looking to add an experienced Developer Evangelist to help build the SendGrid developer community. Come be part of the company that's engineering email for the 21st century. This position can be based either in Boulder or Orange County.
- Attend, speak and demo at various company sponsored events, customer visits and trade shows
- Help create and/or improve existing resources for SendGrid developers
- Provide world-class support for SendGrid end-users and developers
- Participate in all online internal and external forums. Be a thought leader in the space of development, APIs, and email
- Build applications using SendGrid’s technology
- Be creative and have fun
- Travel 50% or more
- 2+ years as a Web Developer
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Must be comfortable speaking with engineers and business people
- BS degree in Computer Science or 2-3 years related experience
At SendGrid, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; choice of medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan with a competitive company match; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work life balance, and with the Rocky Mountains only a few steps away, we can prove it. SendGrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer.