Account Executive at SearchSpring in Colorado Springs, CO
This is a sales role with account management responsibilities in the E-Commerce technology field. The position is based in Colorado Springs, CO.
B7 Interactive develops revenue-boosting SaaS solutions for online retailers. Our flagship product is SearchSpring - a site search solution that makes the product search features in online stores smarter and more useful to shoppers. Our small, agile team excels in technology innovation and delivers outstanding customer service to customers across the U.S.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for achieving the desired revenue, customer satisfaction, retention, and acquisition goals for SearchSpring. Your primary objective is to generate, develop, and close sales opportunities. Working closely with Engineering, Marketing and Operations, you will create promotional programs, prepare proposals, negotiate quotations and win new business.
Your knowledge of web technology combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace SearchSpring. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you gain access to decision makers, winning them over with your charisma and rich technical knowledge. You anticipate how decisions are made, and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key customers. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how site search improves shopper satisfaction and the merchant’s bottom line.
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Develop and provide custom presentations to customers to solve their business problems
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales, satisfaction, retention and revenue targets
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or Communication. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.
- 2 years field sales experience in Technology, or experience managing technology vendors in an E-Commerce department
- Previous experience selling search software in the E-Commerce space
- Able to work independently, while being a true team player
- Confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal