Project Manager - Software at LevelUp in Boston, MA
SCVNGR is building the next generation mobile payment and merchant loyalty solution. Our platform LevelUp (www.thelevelup.com) is already used by thousands of merchants and hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis. SCVNGR is funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, and Balderton Capital.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of our white label solutions (https://www.thelevelup.com/white-label). This position will manage through all stages of the project lifecycle between our clients and internal development team. The PM will assist clients in understanding all aspects, roles and responsibilities for project completion. The ideal candidate will be comfortable communicating with both internal and external technical teams as well as non-technical business users to provide accurate and timely updates.
- Experience managing across all stages of project lifecycle.
- Team player with excellent oral and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
For the Win!
- Project management experience in mobile and/or restaurant industries.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical concepts, information, plans and procedures to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Experience in a startup environment, capable of adjusting to changing priorities with strong ability to multitask.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, exceptional attention to detail and able to work with little or no supervision.
Come Join Our Team!
Our motivated team has a get it done right attitude while having fun in the process. Enjoy free catered food everyday and a competitive compensation model that includes 100% healthcare, dental and vision coverage.