Marketing & Event Planning at LevelUp in San Francisco, CA
SCVNGR is building the next generation mobile payment and merchant loyalty solution. Our platform LevelUp (www.thelevelup.com) is already used by thousands of merchants and hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis.
Join one of the fastest growing startups as we look for a Marketing & Event Planner who will drive and lead major consumer and merchant engagements that will change the face of the mobile industry.
This position will be based in our San Francisco, CA Offices.
- Identify and develop integrated city-specific marketing strategy
- Execute promotional events with partner businesses
- Distribute marketing collateral to merchants, consumers, neighborhoods, etc. as needed
- Manage team of 3 - 10 part-time employees for promotional events
- Facilitate all city merchant marketing requests (email, social media, signage requests, etc)
- Track key performance metrics and consistently hit user-acquisition goals
- Establish network of contacts with local businesses and organizations to expand LevelUp presence
- Super energetic, outgoing and friendly (You must be awesome!)
- Experience managing/leading a group or team
- Strong English communication and organization skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid technical aptitude, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Project management experience, facilitate all aspects for intricate event planning
- Experience defining metrics and analytics to measure project success.
- Bachelors Degree Required
SCVNGR is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Boston, MA. Last summer, SCVNGR launched LevelUp the pay phone app. LevelUp lets you pay with your phone at thousands of places to save time and money. For merchants, LevelUp is a high-tech loyalty program that leverages mobile payments and customer analytics to help local businesses grow. LevelUp is currently launched in eight cities across the US: Boston, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, San Diego and Philadelphia.
SCVNGR + LevelUp are funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Balderton Capital.
How to Apply
Send us a resume along with a cover letter, video or something of your choosing that explains why you want to work at SCVNGR. Just make sure that whatever you send lets us know how you are extraordinary.