Implementation Rockstar at LevelUp in San Francisco, CA
You are the Santa Claus for small businesses in San Francisco, delivering an epic present that will help them effectively grow a base of loyal customers. You will train our clients on the new LevelUp Loyalty Program (www.thelevelup.com), help teach their staff on effective redemption and provide in-person support as needed. You love interacting with people, have a passion for teaching, will work hard and have a blast in the process. Check out some of the businesses we already partner with in SF: LevelUp partners.
We are headquartered in Boston, MA and this position will be located in our San Francisco, CA office.
- Implement the LevelUp hardware at local businesses.
- Educate merchants and their staff members on how to use and promote LevelUp to consumers.
- Ensure quality transactions and exceptional user experiences.
- Serve as the friendly face of the company.
- Train new Implementation Specialists.
- Travel to new LevelUp cities to implement / train first merchants (as necessary).
- Assist Operations Team at San Francisco Office
- Experience working on and with teams to provide superior customer service
- Skilled at explaining complex situations in simple terms
- Extraordinary enthusiasm that thrives in a fluid and fast-past work environment
- Comfortable working with technology and demonstrating products to others
- Entrepreneurial problem-solver.
SCVNGR is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Boston, MA. Last summer, SCVNGR launched LevelUp the pay phone app. LevelUp lets you pay with your phone at thousands of places to save time and money. For merchants, LevelUp is a high-tech loyalty program that leverages mobile payments and customer analytics to help local businesses grow. LevelUp is currently launched in eight cities across the US: Boston, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, San Diego and Philadelphia.
SCVNGR + LevelUp are funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Balderton Capital.
How to get in touch with us: Send us a cover letter and resume describing why you're awesome.
Referral: If this description doesn’t fit you, but you know someone who might be a good fit, please let us know! If we hire your referral, we’ll give you $1,000 or a high-five. Your call.