Content Marketing and Social Media Manager at San Francisco Art Institute in ...
For over 140 years, SFAI has been a magnet for adventurous artists, and central to the development of many of the country’s most notable art movements.
Title: Content Marketing and Social Media Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Institutional Messaging
Status: Full-time, Exempt
The Content Marketing and Social Media Manager for SFAI oversees all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, and leads for our Admissions, Public Programs, Academic Affairs, Development, and Student Affairs efforts. This position will drive the creation of high-impact marketing content including highly shareable assets such eblasts, videos, web content, blog posts, and social media content.
- Manage day to day digital marketing strategies including website content and architecture, web analytics, SEO, and online advertising
- Develop and maintain a functional content calendar for content creation and implementation
- Set and achieve goals for community engagement and growth
- Oversee social media activities cross departmentally and manage all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Slideshare, etc.
- Create compelling, highly shareable marketing content
- Utilize social media to enhance campaign performance, build brand awareness, and leverage brand advocates
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing programs and campaigns
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience in all channels
- Collaborate across the organization at all levels, in particular with Admissions, Development, Public Programs, Academic Affairs, and Student Affairs to set and deliver upon program expectations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3–5 years experience in creating content and copy for the web, social media, and video
- 3+ years experience in project management including scheduling and setting deadlines
- Must be a digital native, with strong command of social media and content marketing disciplines
- CRM experience and deep knowledge of online marketing and email best practices
- Fluency in Google Analytics and social media marketing measurement and applications
- Experience within the art world preferred, experience in higher education is a plus
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills—able to motivate and drive collaboration with other departments and organizations without direct authority over those groups
- Extremely resourceful—able to leverage resources both internal and external to drive business performance
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
SFAI offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 403 b retirement plans, along with vacation, sick benefits, and paid holidays.
Apply on-line through the San Francisco Art Institute Website:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, SFAI has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and in that spirit seeks applicants from historically underrepresented groups.