Programmer Analyst at Rushmore Loan Management in Irvine, CA
This position involves working with the Rushmore development team for programming enterprise level applications to serve various servicing functions at Rushmore. This position is a programming position but the person will also work closely with business to understand and analyze the requirements.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Very strong SQL skills. Should have worked with Microsoft SQL Server recently.
- Prior work experience with Reporting Services.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net. C# knowledge is plus.
- Knowledge of MSP and Navision are plus.
- Ability to research, gather background information and analyze complex data
- Use of systematic, organized, proactive approach to resolve problems and issues
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff.
- Ability to handle fast paced, multi task projects
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major (Information Systems, Computer Science) or a related field of study required, Graduate Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Minimum of 2 years in the mortgage industry, preferably working in mortgage servicing
Rushmore is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V