Customer Agent Representative at Rev Worldwide in Austin, TX
The Management Representative Intern is responsible for handle inbound calls from customers and partners around the world utilizing our financial services. Our representatives will utilize excellent decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about providing excellent customer service. In addition to financial product knowledge, our representatives will be customer focused, self-motivated, friendly and professional. Our representatives are empowered to identify creative solutions that not only satisfy, but to delight the customer while balancing company and customer needs.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of customer issues
- Exercise multi-tasking skills when managing multiple systems and applications
- Proactively utilize strong problem solving skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions
- Provide consultative solutions to the customer
- Customer focused, friendly and detailed oriented individual
- Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment
- Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customer’s issues and problems
- Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination
- Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Team player, reliable and dependable
Specific Knowledge / skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- 6 months of contact center or escalations experience preferred
- Flexible to work varied shifts on a 7-day schedule
- Bachelors Degree or currently pursuing degree.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operations
- Microsoft Office experience
- Meet and maintain monthly Customer Service Department metrics
- Clear background check
- Good credit
About Rêv Worldwide
Rêv Worldwide (Rêv) is a US-headquartered company wholly owned by MPOWER Ventures, LP, a socially committed venture fund thatinvests in innovative financial service companies benefitting the underserved. Rêv is dedicated to increasing both the diversity and reach of financial products and services for underserved consumers worldwide.
Rêv is a global network of payment companies linked through a centralized technology platform that powers integrated payment solutions, including card payments, money transfers, mobile payments, bill payments, and remittances. This is the world’s first multi-currency, multi-lingual financial service processing platform linking banks, telecommunication companies, and retail stores to underserved consumers worldwide.
In addition, Rêv has built the largest global branchless banking network of retail partners through which it connects directly to consumers, expecting to reach tens of millions of clients in the coming years through active programs. In more developed countries, this network includeslarge grocery chains, mobile phone stores, government agencies, and other merchants. In less developed countries, Rêv partners with “mom and pop” grocery and convenience stores, distributor networks, vendor kiosks, and “micro merchants” to connect customers to the payment platform.