Senior Software Engineer at Referly in San Francisco, CA
Referly is a Y Combinator backed startup providing customer acquisition as a service. Our marketplace connects brands with the people who love their products, making it easy for them to reward their advocates for generating sales. We're disrupting the performance marketing space with transparent transactions, beautiful design, and straightforward monetization.
We’re looking for a senior engineer to drive product growth. Your contributions will be crucial to the success of Referly.
- Able to hit ground running and build features--both backend and frontend
- Define key components of architecture including data storage, client side frameworks and worker processes
- Work with design and marketing to define product features for key areas
- Instrument your features to gauge customer engagement, then drive insights back into the decision making process
- Proactively identify gaps in the customer experience and make impassioned recommendations
- Conduct code reviews and set an example for code quality
- 5 years of industry experience building and shipping software
- Strong communication skills: known for your empathy and listening ability, able to explain complex problems, make convincing arguments that sell your position
- Self-starter and driven to see a project through to completion
- Deep experience building web apps with PHP and MySQL
- Experience building cloud hosted websites
- Able to build highly secure solutions on both client and server side