We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at RedBeacon (a subsidiary of The Home Depot)
Not the right job?
Pro Success Manager at RedBeacon (a subsidiary of The Home Depot) in San Mate...
- Our tagline says it all: People want to find trusted professionals for projects in their biggest and most precious asset: their homes. Redbeacon solves the problem by making the process easier, faster, and most importantly, guaranteed. Building products for the web, mobile, and the aisles of the America’s largest home-improvement retailer, we’ve got a fierce startup culture where we move fast and take risks.
- Three ex-Googlers founded Redbeacon with fanfare by landing funding with Mayfield Fund and Venrock and by winning the top prize at the 2009 TechCrunch 50, the SAI Startup 2010, and 2011 Always on 250. In January 2012, The Home Depot acquired Redbeacon, a move that ensures Redbeacon’s mission will reach customers in each of The Home Depot’s 2000+ stores.
- The Redbeacon office is the kind of place where you brainstorm in the morning can be implemented and launched in the afternoon. The company environment is friendly, competitive, passionate, and hardworking — our employees represent 7 different countries, 10 U.S. states, and dozens of top-tier universities, including Princeton, Harvard, and MIT.
- The Redbeacon philosophy relies heavily on working hard and playing hard: Life at Redbeacon includes company ski trips, wine tastings, and work-abroad opportunities. Sound like a good time? Keep reading and see why The Home Depot acquired Redbeacon not only for its cutting-edge technology, but also for its best-of-the-Valley talent.
About the Job:
- New role scaling and growing the unique demands of the supply side of our marketplace.
- Enormous opportunity for business impact through adressing significant intellectual, technical, and operational challenges
- Create differentiated, world class Pro experience for our diverse group of Pro sellers across multiple verticals in various geographies supporting North American Pros on Redbeacon Identify root cause of every source of Pro pain and implement programs to eliminate these defects.
- Guide all of the front-line operations responsible for making Redbeacon the essential component of our Pros online strategy
- Advocate for Pros, ensuring that cross functional teams are aware of and working to fix pain points that prevent Pros from selling and growing
- Own and drive continuous improvement programs in our sites and will provide the information and insights needed by our internal and cross-functional teams to address opportunities for Sellers
- Interface with several cross-functional teams at both Redbeacon and The Home Depot (THD) including Marketing, Product, Installation Services, Customer Care, and THD Pro
- Own satisfaction metrics for Pro sellers, including satisfaction with overall Redbeacon selling experience and satisfaction with tools offered to them
- Define and build new tools targeted towards Pro sellers including any associated monetization and support models
- Manage programs that drive engagement from Pro sellers, as measured by supply quantity and quality metrics
- Understand the needs of Pro sellers by monitoring customer feedback, analyzing seller performance metrics, tracking competitive offerings, conducting in-person research, and drilling into customer call drivers
- Act as an internal advocate for Pro sellers in product and policy decision-making
- Work closely with various internal teams, including Product Management, Seller Operations, Customer Insights, and Data Analytics
- 2+ Years account management experience is required related to marketplace/ecommerce models
- Specialized degree (BA/BS) or higher in a relevant field required. MBA preferred
- The ideal candidate is a high energy, self-starter with the desire to work in a results oriented, fast growth, team oriented start-up environment
- Passionate about Customers
- Naturally curious about how things work
- Never satisfied with the status quo
- Courageous (willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines)
- Excellent planning and execution skills; meticulous and methodical, detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to dive deep and ask the right questions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Demonstrated ability to build quantitative models for forecasting and problem solving
- Proven track record of achieving insight through analytic or quantitative methods
- Advanced knowledge of analytics, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people
- Experience in a contact center environment with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience in online ecommerce and/or marketplace fulfillment operations
- Experience developing or testing Internet products and technologies
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Identify and analyze different seller segments based on their needs
- Get quantitative and qualitative customer insights and convert them into strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to manage complex programs
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers and demonstrated results in delivering exceptional quality to customers, while maintaining a lean, highly productive operation
- Brand new state-of-the-art office space overlooking the Bay with shuttles to and from Caltrain
- Bike, skateboard and scooter friendly office space
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes
- Ordered-in lunch every day of the week
- Great benefits: medical/vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Restrict Stock Units (RSUs)
- Three weeks of vacation per year
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
- Company match for charitable gifts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Kitchen stocked with organic fruit, snacks and beverages (keg on tap, unlimited Redbulls and espressos!)
- And much more!!!!
Take a look at what it's like to work at Redbeacon: