We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Radius Intelligence
Not the right job?
Public Relations Specialist at Radius Intelligence in San Francisco, CA
Radius is the premier provider of tools and information to marketers and sellers looking to target small businesses. We’re a fast growing and exciting technology start-up that’s turning Big Data into business breakthroughs that help sales teams prospect more efficiently and close more effectively.
We're looking for a talented Public Relations Specials to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, driven, well-organized, share a passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced environment. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious sales professionals committed to our mission, focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle where integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort. If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging role, working alongside a team of proven stars, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage our Public Relations process
- Pitch and actively engage with industry experts as well as reporters on an ongoing basis
- Place articles and content about Radius and our data with top tier publications
- Produce content for bylines, our blog, and other publications continuously
- Communicate well with the marketing team
- Demonstrate an interest and understanding of our data and product
- Comfortable speaking with anyone about the company on air or by phone
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the PR industry
- Top notch listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pre-existing relationships with top tier publications and reporters in our market
- Desire to work on one company's PR needs rather than many
- Ability to establish rapport with multiple levels of decision makers
- Creative ability to engage publications
- Excellent organization, presentation and time management skills
4-year University degree
- No fear
- Examples of placed publications for previous clients
- Experience at a top tier PR firm
- Generous compensation including: base salary and stock options
- Generous time off policy
- Working in a casual, flexible and collaborative work environment close to BART & Caltrain
- Breakfast and Lunch delivered daily
- And much more!