Marketing Intern at Quark Games in Cupertino, CA
This is a 3 month parttime internship program with potential extension/conversion dependent on availability of position.
- Assist Marketing Team in building and managing network of advertising partners and assisting with advertising campaigns
- Make initial contact with potential advertising partners and assist in growing advertising pipeline
- Basic data aggregation and analysis
- Responsibilities spread across several functions relating to marketing, analytics, and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about technology and the mobile space
- Working knowledge of Excel and Photoshop
- Eager to climb steep learning curve and take on challenges
- Applicant will be required to pick up multiple skill sets and work in various settings
- Advanced Excel experience
- Website design/maintenance (CSS, PHP, JS, HTML)
- Experience with mobile/display advertising
- Passionate about the mobile gaming industry
- Passionate about games in general
Quark Games is about competitive games. We focus on creating experiences for the player with the courage to confront a brutal gaming environment. Our flagship title, Valor, is an MMO real time strategy game that has one the most dedicated user bases in the Apple App Store. We’re funded, growing fast, and looking for driven people to take Quark Games to the next level.
In 4 years of mobile game development, Quark Games has released over 50 Top 25 applications and has over 50 million installs.