Senior Software Quality Engineer at Quantros in Milpitas, CA
Quantros is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of healthcare technology forever. Are you an expert in building and scaling SaaS solutions? Does being part of a high-growth Silicon Valley healthcare technology company get you excited? Join our team.
Our company’s growth depends on the capabilities of our engineers. If you thrive on solving technical challenges and collaborating with other world class innovators, you’ll enjoy working at Quantros.
Quantros helps healthcare providers improve quality and patient safety by empowering organizations, at every level, with the actionable intelligence they need to improve outcomes and reduce risk. Quantros provides cloud-based tools and resources for the full spectrum of the healthcare industry in the areas of safety and risk management, quality and performance improvement, accreditation and compliance, and centralized decision support. Today, more than 6,500 healthcare provider entities, including over 4,000 retail pharmacies, use Quantros solutions to capture meaningful data to effectively drive the decisions that improve the safety and quality of care.
- Quantros engineering team is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer who can perform a wide range of testing on our SaaS based products, including but not limited to: acceptance, functional, regression, stress, scalability and performance testing. The ideal candidate should be confident, analytical, highly technical, and a solid influencer and communicator. The candidate must have a proven track record of working with high quality engineering teams and driving quality improvements for large scale highly available web solutions. The candidate must also be fluent in latest technology trends, expert in all types of QA automation (UI, services, performance, load) with proven ability to strive in high paced agile environment.
- Deliver high-quality, robust, high-performance software solutions
- Strive to refine quality tools and processes for maximum effectiveness
- Play active role in defining and implementing Quantros SaaS platform technology strategy
- Maintain and create new automated end to end test cases using Java/Selenium//Test NG/Robotium/Sequili/Ruby or other automated tools
- Identify project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Executes Functional, Regression, and System testing for primarily Web-based applications.
- Build/Configure test environments as necessary to support test efforts.
- Hands on in analyzing product development design and articulate expected testing approach
- Frequently interfaces with Development leads, Dev managers, and X-Vertical QE Leads
- Write and maintain test plans, test cases that are data-driven.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 6+ years of experience either in Software Quality Engineering or Development Engineering on SaaS or Cloud based applications
- Expert level QE knowledge: functional, regression, in-cycle, risk-based, white box, services, UI, reliability, scalability, load, performance, cross browser/platform testing – strategy and execution.
- Working experience with commercial/open source test tools like Selenium, JUnit, NUnit ,TestNG ,Robotium ,Sequili ,Ruby ,JMeter ,LoadRunner
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools and processes
- Good technical knowledge: OOP, systems architecture, Java and related frameworks, .NET and related frameworks, UI development frameworks, Oracle
- Strong team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, motivate, and influence others
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Passion to deliver a high quality, industry leading user experience
- Effective problem solving skills
- Driven to meet aggressive milestones
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications
- Working experience in open source/commercial ETL tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of current standards and practices in healthcare information systems is preferred, but not required..
- Quantros considers its employees the lifeblood of the company. We provide team members with competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and a full complement of healthcare benefits in addition to 401(k), paid time off, company paid holidays and much more.