Channel Marketing Manager at Pure Storage in Mountain View, CA
Channel Marketing Manager
Pure Storage is a team of some of the brightest minds in the storage, flash memory and related technical industries. Founded on principles of teamwork, knowledge sharing, we focus on producing the exceptional result while we transform the landscape of the enterprise storage market (and have some fun along the way).
· A well-funded start-up with an outstanding team of experts from a variety of technical fields.
· A new company revolutionizing the enterprise storage market by enabling the broad deployment of flash memory.
· A team dedicated to building the next great storage company.
· In the top 5% of your field
· An outstanding presenter with a background in enterprise infrastructure or storage
· An experienced product marketer who has a passion for B2B marketing
· Fascinated by technology
· A fun person to work with
The channel marketing manager will be responsible for our worldwide channel marketing activities, including events, training, and sales enablement. You will be responsible for pre- and post- event activities to ensure the events are unique and distinctly better executed than attendees expect. You will use marketing automation tools and work with our web development and channel sales teams to execute these programs. You will also participate in a variety of marketing projects around web, social media, and other B2B marketing programs.
- Work with management, marketing and sales to bring together best-in-class execution of channel marketing programs including events, lead generation initiatives and user group activities.
- Organize and execute marketing events that attract audiences both online and in-person. These include user group events, tradeshows, webinars and partner events.
- Apply your creativity to get exceptional results in email marketing, web development, social media, and/or SEO.
- Cultivate our online presence through social media outreach efforts.
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and a sharp focus on outcomes.
· Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
· Experience in enterprise or B2B marketing.
· Strength in using google analytics and other web/social analytics tools to understand and develop new initiatives based on data.
· Bachelors or Masters in Business or a related field.
· 2-6+ years experience working with channel and/or partner organizations developing and executing lead generation programs.
· Experience writing web and print copy highly desirable.
· Ability in social media, marketing automation, SEO, web design and development are desirable.