Future Opportunities - Software Development at Puppet Labs in Portland, OR
Future Opportunities at Puppet Labs - Software Development
Puppet Labs is growing! If you are interested in working specifically for our Software Development team at Puppet Labs, but don't see an opening, please submit your resume with a cover letter responding to the following:
1) Why are you interested in working for Puppet Labs?
2) Describe the technology stack of a project you worked on. What worked well? What would you change?
3) What's your favorite programming language and why? What's your least favorite programming language and why?
4) Describe your ideal workflow for developing a complex application with a team of other smart people.
5) This team is based in Portland, OR. If you do not live in the Portland area, are you willing to relocate?
We will keep your application on file and make every attempt to contact you if we have a position coming up which may fit your qualifications. However, you are encouraged to continue to keep an eye on our website, www.puppetlabs.com/jobs, and apply directly for new position(s) you are interested in being considered for.
If you are selected for interview, here are some great tips on preparing for your Developer Interview:
Working for Puppet Labs
Based in Portland, Oregon, Puppet Labs creates IT automation software which enables system administrators to deliver the operational agility and efficiency of cloud computing at enterprise-class service levels, scaling from handfuls of nodes on-premise to tens of thousands in the cloud. Puppet powers thousands of companies, including Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Zynga, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Google, Disney, Citrix, Oracle, and Viacom. Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, True Ventures, Radar Partners, Emerson St. Partners, VMware, Google Ventures, and Cisco.
Everyone who works here has a real, direct impact on the company, and our list of interesting and difficult challenges will always be larger than the time we have to tackle them. Our work environment is relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement. Our employees embody our values, displaying curiosity, self-motivation, adaptability, and a passion for what Puppet Labs is all about.