Recruiting Coordinator at PubMatic in Redwood City, CA
The Recruiting Coordinator will serve as administrative support and work to contribute to the overall success by providing a high level of customer service to staff and applicants throughout the hiring process. Please note this is not a Recruiter role. Ideal candidates will be customer service, team-oriented, and willing to do what is necessary for an exceptional candidate experience showing careful attention to details.
- Work closely with the Recruiting staff in all aspects of recruiting functions.
- Scheduling phone and onsite interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and confirmations for the candidates.
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Collect, scan, and upload all interview/employment documents such as applications, NDAs
- Organize and prepare interview packets to hand off to recruiters in a timely manner.
- Assist with the movement of applicants during their onsite interviews.
- Post positions to ATS and job boards as necessary.
- Performs administrative support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team including ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, organizing travel and other related support activities.
- Organize and maintain candidate recruiting files.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organization skills.
- High-energy and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Provide consistently high quality work with minimal errors
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Self-directed, problem solver with a desire to contribute to PubMatic’s success.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Prefer 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience.
- Prefer experience with a high-volume recruitment process.
- Prefer experience with Applicant Tracking System and knowledge of recruiting process.
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.