Publisher Operations Specialist at PubMatic in Pune, India
Title: Publisher Operations Specialist / Senior Publisher Operations Specialist
Key member of the Client Services team to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients and ad network partners.
- Managing account setup and maintain account on the PubMatic system
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Day to day data collection and report preparation
- Report analysis for identifying key trends, inconsistencies
- End of month billing for accounts
- Escalating issues post analysis of a problem with the support team and ensure follow up to closure of issues.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- You will work closely with internal customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Any Graduation; preferably technical qualification / Masters is a plus
- Certifications in web programming, data management tools is a plus
- Pro-active, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Excellent written and spoken English, Quick learning, Detail oriented, Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks, Client interaction exposure (especially US), Exposure to Online Advertising
- Macros in Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio skills, SQL, Database tools, Web programming
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX
- Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers
PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Some of the world’s most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, TV Guide, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
PubMatic is venture backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Helion Ventures.
Please contact jointeamindia [at] PubMatic [dot] com about this position