Mobile Architect at PubMatic in New York, NY
Hiring for engineers who will be involved in design, architecture and development of the PubMatic mobile solution. Ideal candidates will possess an understanding of online and mobile ad serving solutions.
- Develop and document detailed software architecture for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and tablet platforms
- Collaborate with product management to translate product requirements to system level architecture and high-level designs that can be re-used across multiple applications and solutions
Drive the process of researching, identifying and evaluating appropriate technologies (platforms, components, hardware, services) required for meeting company product development goals
Work individually and collectively with the other product architects to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards and reference architectures are consistent and well integrated across the product suite
- Implement and facilitate an agile methodology aimed to insure that re-usable patterns, components and methodologies are implemented and adopted across the engineering organization
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Work with services, business and customers to design new product features and product enhancements
Desired Experience / Education:
- Knowledge of core mobile ad-serving, ad-targeting, optimization and budgeting.
- Knowledge of various mobile ad-serving standards such as MRAID
- Knowledge of the mobile ad-serving ecosystem and the integration methodologies with different systems.
- Ability to identify architecture components for reuse across the product suite
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application frameworks, open source components and projects
- Experience with multiple programing languages including C, C++, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3, etc.
- Experienced in design and implementation of application programming interfaces (APIs) using SOAP and RESTful-style protocols
- Experienced in security and authorization protocols such as WS-Security, OAuth, and OpenId
- Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns
- Well versed in agile methodologies.
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate new technologies
With seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia, PubMatic is a global Ad Revenue Optimization company that provides premier online publishers with a full service solution to manage and monetize their ad inventory. Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Consistently the first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers, our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.