Mobile Architect, New York, NY at PubMatic in New York, NY
PubMatic is a global Ad Revenue Optimization company that provides premier online publishers with a full service solution to manage and monetize non-guaranteed ad inventory by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!
Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Design, participate and contribute in the design, architecture and development of the PubMatic mobile solution
- Be a point of contact for the technical discussions with technology partners
- Participate in technical architecture design reviews
- Participate in creating test plans for quality assurance
- Work closely with the business, product management, and development teams to influence new technology adoption
- Interface with product management, business and support divisions
- Critically review partner requests, specifications, and design solutions
- Understanding of online and mobile ad serving tools
- Good programming skills with C, C++, Java, HTML5, Object C and other scripting languages
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate new technologies
- A strong customer focus
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written and presentation and fluent English
- Self-motivated, ability to complete objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a high-paced environment
- Big picture view, and ability to tie loose ends of the product deployment and impact
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation
- A minimum of one year experience on mobile technology software platforms and developing mobile software solution
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.