Marketing Manager - UK at PubMatic in London, United Kingdom
Location: London, UK
The Marketing Manager will support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities including managing event activities, creating marketing, sales and press collateral and impactful PowerPoint decks. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the Director of Communications and requires high energy, creative thinking and solid writing ability. Knowledge of social media and design tools are a plus.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support internal and external marketing activities including collateral, events and press relations
- Manage event sponsorships and executive speaking presence at industry events
- Write marketing collateral and oversee creation of graphical content for the sales team
- Work with Marketing Communications Director to generate media coverage
- Work directly with other team members on managing lead generation programs
- Knowledge of social media and design tools a plus
- Exceptional writing ability
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 years of marketing experience
- Experience in digital media industry preferred but not required
- PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with Excellent customer focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- 4-year college degree
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!