Senior Product Marketing Manager at PubMatic in New York, NY
Do you have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive to work in a start-up? Are you looking for a more entrepreneurial enviornment with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity? Do you have strong interpersonal skills, high energy and enjoy a fast-paced environment?
Our Senior PMM will be responsible for defining and executing marketing strategies for PubMatic’s industry’s leading platform that enables Publishers to maximize their digital assets with a focus on support PubMatic’s industry-leading sales teams. In this role, he/she will position the company’s advertising technology platform and products to the marketplace and PubMatic customers & clients, as well as provide support with sales materials and messaging management.
Additionally, this role will also be responsible for creating content for collateral, sales tools and enablement of Sales and Client Services in partnership with the Product Management team. This Marketer will be an outstanding communicator, creative thinker, and possess strong analytical skills. S/he will have a strong understanding of the online advertising space and/or enterprise software.
The leader brought into this role must possess strong communication skills in order to synthesize and communicate PubMatic’s offerings to a wide range of audiences including existing customers & clients, prospects, partners, sales people, consultants, industry analysts and trade press. Additionally, this Product Marketer will facilitate feedback to the Product Management team for improvements and upgrades to PubMatic’s Strategic Selling Platform.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
These Product Marketing roles will be influential across all of PubMatic’s departments as they will be defining the solutions that drive PubMatic’s business, so these individuals must be able to translate the vision of the product marketing team into execution by all other parts of PubMatic’s business. As such, being fluent in dealing with complexity at a global level, across multiple channels, across multiple product lines, with regard to multiple competitors and partners, and broadly with the market as a whole will be key:
- 5-7 years marketing experience, primarily in product marketing and ideally within the online advertising technology industry (network, exchange, large Web publisher) or Enterprise Software company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative “breakout” marketing ideas.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in both product and solutions marketing.
- Skilled at researching, evaluating and presenting market requirements and overall MRD process.
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services.
- Ability to translate strategic goals into plans and actionable objectives.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams, leveraging & motivating internal resources under both your direct and indirect supervision.
- Familiarity and experience with industry-standard analytics, email marketing, and demand generation tools.
- Experience building & managing project budgets, and tracking product adoption - An evangelist and company spokesperson able to represent PubMatic with industry/trade, financial and general business constituencies.
- Values Match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased Toward Action Teamwork, and Integrity.