Ad Operations Manager, Demand - NY at PubMatic in New York, NY
The Ad Operations Manager is responsible for working with PubMatic’s Demand Partner Solutions team and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will have a track record of providing excellent internal and external service and project a positive, professional demeanor at all times. The Ad Operations Manager will be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and effectively manage projects in a rapidly changing environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implement and monitor campaigns for optimal delivery across several proprietary ad serving systems
- Troubleshoot campaign set-up issues and resolving discrepancies
- Provide extensive reporting support with strong data management skills and an understanding of the back-end database
- Provide feedback to Product and Engineering to improve system tools and process
- Collaborate with Sales team on proposal development and inventory availability
- Understand and communicate how PubMatic’s products can best assist clients with reaching their marketing objectives
- 3 years of ad operations experience
- 3-5 years in the Internet/online advertising industry
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, MySQL a plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags, ad serving and ad operations
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Ability to learn and quickly apply technical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- 4-year college degree
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!