Customer Service (as a Banking Associate) $12-$17/hour at PT Gaming in San Br...
Are you an individual with a positive attitude and outstanding customer service skills?
If you are, this might just be the position for YOU!
PT Gaming is currently hiring customer service professionals interested in learning and growing with us. If you are customer oriented, love the fast-pace and action driven environment of a casino, and have basic math skills, this position might be a great fit! Are you new to the casino environment? No worries – PT Gaming will train all new employees and help you get up to speed. This is a full time position that comes with performance based merit increases, advancement opportunities, and the ability to work in a strong team environment! We have multiple locations in the bay area that we are currently hiring for!
As a Third Party Player (Banking Associate), you will be primarily responsible for:
• Ensuring that the betting rules of the game table are followed correctly by the Dealer and Players
• Paying out winnings and collecting losses
• Providing a customer service role with our clients and casino patrons at your assigned game table
- Must be 21 years or older
- Positive attitude
- Friendly customer service and people skills
- Basic math skills to add values quickly
- Strong employment references and stable work history
- Flexibility to work day, swing, and graveyard shifts, including weekends and holidays
- New hires are required to work graveyard, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must have valid CA Driver's License or CA Identification Card
- Must successfully pass background screen and credit check
- $14/hr. - $17/hr. depending on scheduled shift. Paid training is provided at $12/hr. Plus a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Perks Program to include discounts with Verizon, 24 Hour Fitness, Costco, and many more!!
- PT Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company:
PT Gaming, LLC is a leader in California’s gaming industry; with over a decade of experience in the business, we provide more than a dozen casinos and card rooms with fully licensed third-party services, and employ more than 600 people. Our mission is to provide friendly customer service at gaming tables with honesty, integrity, a commitment to quality, and an open-door approach to supporting our people.
PT Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.